Sunday, August 12, 2012

You're crazy not to customize...

Pin It
One of my favorite things I do is custom orders. Call me a people pleaser, but I love to figure out exactly what it is that you want, and make it happen. I especially enjoy doing this for special occasions!

Below are a few examples of how I can take a few preferences and turn it into a piece to perfectly match a dress or outfit. The blue and coral clip was a custom order for a bright, summery piece to coordinate with a coral dress.

The others pictures show how I can use a single picture or gift item to make a coordinating piece to complete the whole look. It is a great way to beef up a gift you give. Why give someone just a shirt, when you can customize a perfectly matching piece?? I'll tell you why, because you're probably crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment